This one is a very recipe. I was trying to prepare some easy but different salad for my lunch. So came up with this.
1 small zucchini
salt and pepper
For the filling:
Carrot - grated
Onion - sliced
almonds, for decoration
1. Cut off the stem end of the zucchini. Using a vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini lengthwise into paper-thin strips.
2. Season with salt, pepper. (For better taste, you can leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes.) The zucchini strips will be more translucent and pliable after resting.
3. Mix the grated carrot & onion slices. Season with salt and mix vigorously until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Place about 1 tablespoon of the filling on the cut end of the zucchini strips.
5. Roll the zucchini strip over the filling and plate.
Note: You can use different vegetables as fillings with cheese. But since I am avoiding so much fat in my food, so not using cheese.