I have tried the baked paneer in different way this time. This time also, it came out very well.
1 cup bread crumbs
1 tb spoon salt
1 tb spoon vinegar
4 Paneer cubes
1. Preheat cooker;
2. Combine bread crumbs, salt, onion, tomato, chilly and vinegar in a food processor and process until finely ground. Transfer mixture to the shallow rectangular dish.
3. Dip the Paneer cubes into the bread crumbs mixture. Arrange cubes in a tiffin box. Place the tiffin box in cooker (there should be a little water in cooker before placing the box).
4. Bake 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden brown and Paneer is soft.
5. You can fry the cubes, in a kadai by spraying a little oil, for a different taste.
6. Serve with tomato ketchup