Monday, July 30, 2012

Salad for Lunch: Cucumber & Beet

In today's lunch, I tried some creativity with my salads.

The recipes are simple. Just cut the vegetables & give a shape :) . Simple, isn't it? :)

I generally do not like salad that much, so tried these creativeness to make myself attracted to have them. I was successful in my work.

Here a few pics of them.

The Simple Cucumber Salad

Cucumber with its Skin
Cucumber with Beet Rose





For this one:
Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber lengthwise into paper-thin strips. Roll the strips. Cut in the middle breadth-wise.
Start peeling the beet continuously in a long spiral. Roll the strip of beet inner skin tightly. Form a beet rose from the roll and place it carefully on the plate
Cucumber & Beet flowers



I am working on more salad variations & creative decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment