This is a very popular food among my friends. We lave to have it with rice items.
Hope to find some feedback from you :)
Fish - 200gm (marinate with turmeric powder & salt, fry in hot oil)
Onion - 1 large, finelly chopped
Garlic - 5cloves, chopped
Tomato - 1 large, finelly chopped
Capsicum - 1/2cup, chopped
Chilly - 2, chopped
Egg - 1, beat thoroughly in a cup
Turmeric Powder - 1tbs
Cumin Powder - 1teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1teaspoon
Chilly powder (optional, if you want it to be more spicy add 1teaspoon)
Dhania patta - chopped, 1 cup, to garnish
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic & onion. Saute for 2-3mins.
2. Add capsicum & tomato. Add all the masala powders. Cover & fry in low flame until the capsicum & tomato become soft.
3. In the mean time, coarsely chopp (or roughly torn) the fishes. If you want to avoid the fish bones, remove them.
4. Be sure the vegetable mixture has become soft, but not deeply fried. Now add the fishes. Add salt. Saute for 4-5mins. Add the egg & saute for 3more mins. Turn off the heat.
5. Garnish with dhania patta & serve.