I love chocolate. So this time tried to do some baking with chocolate, differently. We have used chocolate in cake or pudding. But in this thing, I have used chocolate in such a way, so that I don't feel guilty after having chocolate, (forgetting about my weight). I am in little hurry, so here's the recipe & I'll say about the chocolaty effect of this one, on my friends latter.
All purpose flour - 1 & 1/2cups
Chocolate, liquid - 1cup
Semolina - 1/2cup
Coconut, grated - 1/2cup
salt - 1/2tsp
sugar - 1/2tsp (for making dough) + 3/4cup
refined oil - 1tsp
1. Sieve the maida\flour well with salt, sugar, milk and place in a flat dish. Make a bay in the center and put a little of oil for leavening. Add warm water and make a stiff dough.
2. Divide dough into walnut size balls. Roll between hand palms to smooth. Roll out balls to form thick circles.
3. Heat a non-stick pan. Dry fry semolina on medium heat; after 2-3mins add the grated coconut & mix properly. Fry for another 5mins on low heat. Turn off the heat & set aside.
4. Heat chocolate in a heavy bottmed pan & you may add 1tbsp milk. When chocolate melts completely & mixes with milk, add the semolina-coconut mixture. Mix everything properly.
5. Take some of the choco-semolina mixture & spread it over one of the flour circle.
6. Roll the flour circles & cover with a plastic sheet. Keep aside for 1hr (you can place it in refrigeratoror 30mins).
7. Heat the Cooker (covered) for 15mins on high heat. In the mean time, prepare the rolls for baking. Take out the rolls from plastic sheets & cout each roll into smaller pieces. Arrange the pieces in a baking tray & place it in cooker, over one tiffin box. (I used this idea while preparing my soft cake in cooker, place a tiffin box in the hot cooker & place your baking tray).
8. Cover the cooker, without whistle, bake for 3mins on high heat & then 25mins on low heat. Turn off heat.
9. In a high-sided saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cold water and sugar to a boil. Turn the heat to low and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture is clear, approximately 3 minutes. Add the baked choco-semolina stuffed pieces. Keep it on low heat for 2-3mins. Turn off the heat.